City Tour Classic
The tour begins in the Main Square. Our tour guide will explain the historical and architectural development of our city.
We will stop in front to the Liberty monument placed from 1929. We will visit the Cathedral with its beautiful altarpieces, then we will go to the Garci Holguin mansion that shows the oldest murals of the city.
we will also visit the Urquiaga House, actual office of the Banco central de Reserva del Perú. This is a historic mansion because of the Liberator Simón Bolívar stayed here for some days. (This house is closed in the afternoon).
We will walk for the pedestrian Pizarro street to visit on the way La Merced Church and the Emancipation mansion with its beautiful neo-classic windows.
Following our tour we will enter in the Iturregui Palace, headquarters of Club Central. We arrive in El Recreo Plaza, site where was located the old water system in Trujillo.
Finally, we will visit the Archaeological Museum of the National University of Trujillo located in the Risco House. This visit will allow us to have a general vision of the prehispanic development of the Region with different civilizations like Moches or Chimus.
- * 2 adults required
Price:Children or Student
2 1/2 hours aprox.
English or french.
– Professional Tour Guide (English or French).
– Entrance fees.
– Transfers from Huanchaco hotels: The extra cost is de 7.00 dollars (one or two people).
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything
Opinions about our previous property Trujillodelperu.com
Huaca de La Luna
El Brujo Complex
Huaca Arco Iris or Dragon
Plaza de Armas
Churches and Convents
The Peruvian Paso Horse
The Marinera Dance