Departures from Tuesday to Sunday in the mornings.
HUACA RAJADA - SIPAN
- In the morning we will visit Sipan or Huaca Rajada, place where was made the most important archaeological discovery of Peru. In the place there is a Site Museum where you can find the ornaments of the other tombs discovered in the site. You will see the ornaments of the tombs of Priest Warrior, the Noble Warrior and the Warrior Lord.
TUCUME - SIPAN ROYAL TOMBS MUSEUM
- We go to Lambayeque city to take the route to Tucume town where we will visit the Ceremonial Center of Tucume, archaeological complex composed by 26 pyramids. This site was the second Capital of the Lambayeque or Sican culture. We will visit as well the Site Museum.
- We finish our excursion in the Royal Tombs Museum of Sipan, the most modern in Peru. The journey allows to know all the objects found in 1987 in the place of Huaca Rajada, well-known as Sipan. Here we will find the ornaments of the Lord of Sipan, the Priest and the Old Lord of Sipan.
Cost per person: 60.00 dollars. (Minimum 2 people).
- Tourist Transportation.
- Official English speaking Tour Guide.
- Transfer from the hotel in Trujillo.
- Entrance Fees.
- - Meals.
- - Transfers from Huanchaco hotels: The extra cost is de 7.00 dollars (one or two people).
- - Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
Tours Map in Chiclayo+ SEE FULL MAP